Votem

Details

Votem

About Votem

Votem enables citizens, organizations, and governments around the world to easily manage or participate in online voting with the highest possible level of verifiability, accessibility, security, and transparency. Votem’s VAST Token and related Platform improves the efficacy of voting by ensuring the integrity of the voting process, the confidentiality of the voters’ choices, and validity of the results – for both private and public-sector elections.

Major elections are complex, heavily regulated, and consequential. Technology alone – even blockchain, which in many respects represents a perfect use-case for voting – does not solve all of these challenges. If it did, online voting would be ubiquitous today. Nevertheless, voting represents a $10 billion market opportunity worldwide. Votem believes that our track record, a combination of operational proficiency in running various types of elections on mobile and blockchain technology, positions us to capture significant value in this market and build out a robust supporting ecosystem.

Why Votem? Votem is an established company with existing products, revenue generating customers, and a proven track record. We have successfully run multiple U.S. federal elections (2016 primary, general, and special elections) and tallied over 8,000,000 online votes using blockchain. Votem was seed-funded with nearly $1mm by our Founder & CEO and then was further vetted through an oversubscribed Series A capital raise from professional investors. Our team is comprised of seasoned entrepreneurs, tenured academics, and experienced election experts with the business leadership, domain expertise, and technical prowess to execute on our plans.

Our mobile voting platform, CastIron™, provides the application functionality for running elections. It combines advanced mobile capabilities and a private blockchain framework, with public sidechains for additional verification, using voter anonymizing technological schemas and mathematical proofs of verifiability, all enabled by VAST Tokens and built on top of our “Proof of Vote®” End-to-End Verifiable (E2E-VIV) Voting Protocol which aims to provide irrefutable evidence of the result of a valid vote that was cast and tallied as intended and substantiated by user and third party validation for the benefit of both the voter and the elections administrative body and their interested parties.

The VAST Token is an EIP-20 compliant digital token issued by Votem Corp. and is named after the four critical elements of a voting system (Verifiability, Accessibility, Security, Transparency). These tokens will allow an individual or organization secure access to the CastIron platform and its features to successfully operate elections and ancillary activities.

18.36%
Ticker: VAST
Token type: ERC20
ICO Token price: 1 VAST = 0.50 USD
Fundraising Goal: 50000000
Sold on pre-sale: 72030000
Total Tokens: 147000000
Whitelist: Yes
Bonus for the First: <p>Tiered: - $10k - $24.9k -- 10% Discount with 1 Year Vesting - $25k - $99.9k -- 20% Discount with 2 Year Vesting - $100k + -- 35% Discount with 3 Year Vesting Any discount will be applied to the Conversion Price at the Platform Launch in connection with the conversion of the SAFT into the Tokens. The term “vesting” means the lapse of a use restrictions on the Tokens. 100% of the Tokens will be distributed to the Investor on the Distribution Event, subject to such use restriction. 20% of the Tokens shall vest immediately at the Distribution Event and not be subject to any use restriction. The remaining 80% shall be subject to the use restriction and vest in equal installments such that they will be fully vested at the end of the vesting period following the Distribution Event.</p>
Accepts the following: ETH

SHORT REVIEW

Team from: USA

ADDITIONAL LINKS

https://www.votem.io/

9181558
OF
50000000 18.36%
WEBSITE WHITEPAPPER
Related Listings
Medium 61d left

MIN

Medium 113d left
Medium 134d left
Medium 37d left
Medium 38d left
Medium 132d left

Leave a comment

X