DREP Foundation is committed to building a performance-oriented technology infrastructure, supporting high transaction capacity for an ecosystem generating valuable reputation data. Focusing on two industry pain points: lack of user adoption and low transaction throughput, DREP Foundation aims to provide a highly scalable blockchain architecture, DREP Chain, for deployment of a reputation protocol that anyone can use.
DREP Foundation provides a decentralised reputation ecosystem comprised of a public chain, a reputation-based protocol and a suite of tools for internet platforms (DRApps) to leverage its power.
DREP Chain Overview
DREP Chain is a novel scale-out architecture, with a mutually independent governance mechanism for the two-layer structure as well as within shards.
Characteristics of DREP Chain:
1. Scalability – To overcome the fundamental limitation of existing scalability catering to the needs of large scale Web-based DRApps
2. Tokenomics – To allow the flexibility and versatility of reputation-based tokenomics for DRApps
3. Zero Identify Proof/ Privacy – To enhance the data privacy security and encryption features by providing user’s ability to have a private identity in a public ledger
4. Data Aggregation – To deploy reputation protocol with requiring capabilities of data storage and data aggregation
5. Processing Spend – To provide low to no value transactions with substantially low cost
Reputation Protocol Overview
DREP is developing a technology layer that quantifies, monetizes and aggregates reputation value of users across different platforms, including e-commerce, gaming, content, social networking platforms.
The reputation protocol is uniquely designed to serve the reputation-based assets and currencies running both internal ecosystem and across platforms, thus empowering data sharing and easing the information silo effect.